We are inviting Volunteer changemakers to join our team. If you're young, passionate about social change in the youth development sector, then you'll definitely love working with us.
What will make you qualified for these roles?
● You have a strong desire to see young people grow and win.
● You're a ball of ideas. You're constantly thinking of new ways to grow places you're at.
● You're tech & social media savvy.
● You're a genius.
● You learn, think fast and can work in a fast paced environment without slowing other people down.
● You pay attention to detail and ensure your tasks are delivered before deadline without a need for extra corrections.
● You're probably sarcastic and ready to add a burst of colours to the team.
● If you see yourself in 3 or more of this, then feel free to check job descriptions below and apply accordingly.
Note: ALL ROLES ARE VOLUNTEER ROLES AND FULLY REMOTE.
● Ability to work in and with a fast paced team.
● The drive to deliver within time frame given.
● Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Opportunity Curator'
The email should contain:
● A short introduction of you (less than 250 words), and a means to contact you if selected.