Village Capital Future of work Africa 2022 Accelerator Program
* Ventures must address unemployment through the following: Technical, professional, upskilling or reskilling programs
Product Design Lead (Remote) at Reliance Health
* Overall Product Designer with deep expertise in testing, validating and refining product requirements with stakeholders and collaborators based on extensive user research and usability tests
Frontend Engineer at Reliance Health
* Must have at least 4 years of experience as a frontend engineer
Personal Banker (Nationwide) at Stanbic IBTC Bank
* 2 years+ banking experience, preferably interfacing with customers
* Experience in completing credit applications successfully
Front-End Engineer (Angular) at Africhange Technologies Limited
* B.Sc / HND qualification in Computer Science or its equivalent
* Relevant certification(s) in Software Engineering or its related course
* 3 years’ relevant work experience
Software Engineer at Stanbic IBTC Bank.
* Familiarity with common stacks
* Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries
* Knowledge of multiple back-end languages
* B.Sc. (MBA added Advantage)
* Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
* Previous experience in FinTech and/or Financial Services (desirable but not mandatory)
Digital Marketer / Social Media Executive at Genesis Cinemas.
* Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 3 years working experience.
Java Enterprise Application Developer (Full Stack) at Campus Technologies Limited.
* Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
* Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
* Familiarity with common stacks
Polaris Bank Limited Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment 2022.
* University Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND (Distinction)
* Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate
* 25 years or younger by December 31, 2022
African Population & Health Research Center (APHRC) is hiring for 5 Vacant Positions
They're looking for:
1. Quantitative Data Analyst
2. Qualitative Data Analyst
4. Research Officer
5. Copy Editor
World Bank African and African Diaspora Infrastructure Fellows Program 2022
* Be a citizen of a World Bank member country
* Preferably have a master’s degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
The African Liberty Writing Fellowship Program 2022/2023 for young Africans
* An applicant has to be enrolled in, or must have graduated from, an African institution of higher learning
* Or, be an African pursuing higher education outside the continent
Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity Program 2023 at George Washington University (Fully Funded)
* Applications will be accepted from all countries.
* Fellows must be actively working in a field related to health.
Oxygen Global Youth Mental Health Advocacy Fellowship
* are aged 18-30 years-old (at the time of application)
* self-identify as having lived experience of mental ill-health personally or through family members or friends; or have a specific interest or skill in youth mental health
Social Media Intern at MainOne Cable Nigeria
Knowledge of digital marketing strategies and best practices.
Proven ability to curate content, copy writing and community management.
Experience managing multiple social media accounts.
YIAGA Constituency Office Internship Program 2022
* Must be between 18- 35 years
* A minimum of tertiary education (graduated or still studying)
* Adequate knowledge of Microsoft suites
Microsoft Leap Data Analyst Apprenticeship Program 2022 for young Nigerians
* A flair for numbers or basic mathematics skills.
* Basic knowledge of any of Microsoft Excel, Power BI or Tableau, etc.
DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Master’s/PhD Scholarships 2023/2024 for study in Germany (Funded)
Candidates fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
Candidates have at least two years' professional experience
Eni's Scholarships 2022/2023 for Master's study at St Anthony's College, University of Oxford, UK
* The scholarships are open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo.
Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship Program 2022/2023
* Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class
* Is committed to zero-carbon energy -development
Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship 2022 in New Zealand
Deadline: 1 June 2022
* Must be first year student of an undergraduate degree or entering a postgraduate degree program.
The European Union (EU) Global Cultural Relations Programme 2022 for cultural and creative practitioners (Fully Funded to Istanbul, Turkey)
We are looking for 40 professionals and entrepreneurs working in the cultural and creative sectors.
You should be aged 25-39, with at least three years’ experience in international collaboration
You could work for a public, private or civil society organisation, or be a freelancer
Apply for the Youth in Agri-food Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022 for Nigerians.
Nigerian agripreneurs and agro-cooperative leaders between 25 - 40 years old who are looking to export their produce.
Applicants' businesses must be located in the priority states in the country.
Applicants must produce and/or sell food products in the priority value.
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2022
Candidate must be an Undergraduate
Candidate must have completed at least two years of their Degree
Candidate must be on track for a First Class Degree or 2:1 Degree or equivalent at least
Prudent Energy and Services Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
A minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) or its equivalent in relevant fields
Must have completed NYSC between 2020 and Application Closing Date
Must be 25 years old or younger
Apply for WISE Edtech Accelerator Program 2022-2023
* An edtech venture established for at least one year;
* Evidence of existing beneficiaries or users;
* Product beyond Minimum Viable Product (MVP) stage
WISE is seeking to collaborate with high-impact organizations to nominate young education professionals
* Candidates must be between the ages of 25 and 33
* Candidates must hold a valid travel document and be willing to travel abroad for the residential session
North East Development Commission (NEDC) ICT Training Application 2022
* All participants must be residents in the Northeast zone of Nigeria to be eligible
Apply to the Energy Talent Program (Funded)
* A graduate interested in building a career in the solar industry.
* Should be between age 18-30
* Must have completed NYSC.
Standard Chartered Bank 2022 International Graduate Program for young Africans.
* Be in your final year of study for a university degree it higher, or have graduated in the last two years.
UNESCO Young Professionals Programme 2022 for Young Graduates
* Less than 32 years (inclusive).
* Fluent English or French. Knowledge of both working languages is an asset.
MasterCard Nigeria Graduate Launch Programme 2022
* A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum predicted classification of a UK 2.1 or equivalent GPA of 3.0
* Graduating seniors of class 2022 (should have graduated and available to start on Sep-2022)
Apply for funding from The Malala Fund Girls Program
* Your work supports girls and young women ages 10–24 who are unable to develop their agency and realise their rights due to systemic inequalities.
Apply for the ClimateScience Olympiad 2022 for Innovators to join the global competition.
The CSO22 has three age brackets: under 16s, 17-19, and 20-25 years old. Regardless of age, participants compete in the same qualifiers and answer the same type of problem statements.
The Africa Business Heroes Competition 2022 for young African Entrepreneurs
* Entrepreneurs of all ages and genders are encouraged to apply.
* Entrepreneurs from all industries are eligible to apply.